Wednesday 15 July 2009

Wiggle - Day 391

Sir H went to the vets yesterday as despite being on Rymadil for 2 weeks, he doesn't seem to have been any more comfortable walking.

After a thorough examination it was agreed that the next step for the old chap would be x-rays and blood tests. As well as not wanting to walk far, Sir H has been getting very out of breath and pants for ages even after a short walk.

So, on Friday morning, I'll drop Sir H off at the veterinary hospitabl first thing and he'll stay there for the day for his tests to be done.

Hopefully we'll be able to find out more and then get advice as to the next steps to take.













Wiggle, meanwhile, is his usual happy self although I'm sure he'll miss Sir H for the day on Friday but I'll keep him busy until its time to collect Sir H.

1 comment:

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

Give Sir H a big hug from me.
He is such a distinguished "gent"!
Love the paw!

He sounds and looks so much like my oldie who is 12 this year and also suffers with arthritis.
Hope the visit to the vets goes well for him.
I have to admit to having a soft spot for the old labs.