Thursday 13 November 2008

Wiggle - Day 150

I've been out so the boys have had a chance to get plenty of rest after their adventures yesterday. Despite the weather today being rather dull and wet we managed to get out when it wasn't raining, so that was good.

One of Wiggle's favourite toys is his Kong Wubba. There's something about the fleecey, dangly toy that makes him go a little silly. After he'd got rather excited at the weekend and was leaping about inside, I took the toy away to give Wiggle a chance to calm down. This evening, Wiggle was lounging on the sofa....












I didn't think Wiggle would notice me returning the absent Kong Wubba to the toy basket. I was wrong! No sooner had I gone to put the kettle on, I heard noises. Yep, Wiggle had found the toy











After an initial sniffing, Daft Wiggle made an appearance








































































By the look on his face, I think Wiggle is pleased to have his Kong back!


No comments: