Tuesday 25 June 2013

Wiggle - Day 1,829

We were up and out early this morning and on our walk, noticed a petal on the footpath:


As it was still early, Wiggle had been Tweeting his love, LucytheLab, so when he saw the heart-shaped petal, he thought of his Lucy:


This evening, Wiggle and Sofy came out with me when I went over to Melksham to do some shopping.  They were especially excited when I stopped at a well known fastfood restaurant:


Wiggle was blurry-faced with his French fry:


Sofy was super fast and nearly ate my fingers!


Both waiting for their share of the cheeseburger.  A third for each of us, so evenly shared:

1 comment:

Lucy the Lab said...

The second photo down, where you're looking at the heart-shaped petal, is the one I loves loves loves!

Yay for the French fries & cheeseburger! *whirling* That's so fabbie!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx