Sunday 2 June 2013

Wiggle - Day 1,806

It's been another lovely sunny day here, with Wiggle and Sofy enjoying lots of time sunbathing in the garden.

After lots of relaxing, this evening we went to the field, with Wiggle leading the way through the stile:


Running in the sun in the field:


Sunny Labs:


Wiggle was running ahead but Sofy was running back to me:


Wiggle went through to the next field, but soon came back:


Following me:


Soon Wiggle wanted to check out another field:


Once Wiggle was back in the same field as Sofy and me, he ran ahead, to then run back to me:


A lovely, sunny evening:


Although Wiggle had gone on ahead, he still looks back to check where I am:


Our lambie neighbours are growing up!


Wiggle and his ball:


The grass was so long it was taller than Wiggle!


And back to the begining, back to the stile...

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Wiggle checking on mom... of course. He is not sure if mom will get lost or not since she is always off-leash :)

Lucy the Lab said...

What a lovely, lovely field you have to run and play in! I wish I had my very own field, complete with sheeps!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx