Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,399

Wiggle and Sofy had some excitement this evening - a big box that had been delivered to me by courier!


They were both very excited to see what was in the box:


How cute is that?!  A backpack for Wiggle!


Wiggle had been invited by Pedigree to take part in a 6 week trial of their Joint Care+ product so had been sent his goodie bag, complete with the chew sticks, some balls and a throw stick.  There was also a video camera so I can film Wiggle when he's out and about, having fun and follow his progress while he trials the product:

3 comments:

Rubyjen said...

What a lucky Wiggle (and Sofy too I hope).

RubyX

Lucy the Lab said...

How fabbie! And you get to be on video, too! Yay!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

how many goodies can I dog have?
not enough.
I'm sure Wiggle is going to have tons of fun testing those products.