Friday 10 December 2010

Wiggle - Day 904

Often I look back through Wiggle's blog to see what he was doing this time last year and I see that we had sunshine! And Wiggle did plenty of running: http://wigglethedog.blogspot.com/2009/12/wiggle-day-541.html

Unfortunately for Wiggle, as he is going through a phase of running off and ignoring me, he's not going to be doing quite so much running around and will be on the long line for a while. I don't think it will hurt for him to have a little reminder that sometimes Wiggle needs to do what I want him to do.

I just need to be firmer and not give in to those pleading brown eyes........

1 comment:

FerFer1958 said...

he might be running off because he is sure you will be there when he comes back. you have his back. he knows that. you might want to bring more cookies next time and share them with him every few minutes :)