Saturday 12 July 2008

Wiggle - Day 23

I've been at work so Wiggle has had another busy day of shredding tennis balls. He's still on one a day, so its fine. After our afternoon walk, Wiggle had his dip. He's not overly keen but likes the playing afterwards and had a good roll around on his bed.



He's now dried out and fast asleep on the sofa next to me. After checking on the pictures I posted earler:

















Clearly Wiggle thinks that being the Dog with a Blog gives him final approval on my work.

Tomorrow we're off to the Nadder Valley Dog Show down in the south of the county, near Salisbury. The show is being organised by Helen, a very lovely lady who has another LRSE&C dog, Barney. Dolly is hoping to catch up with Woolly Bert, her beloved and I'm sure Wiggle will have a great time and he may be totally smitten when he meets Minnie-Moo. I've told him he has to behave like the perfect gentleman as she is only 6 months old and far too young for him. Dolly is planning on being their chaperone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wiggle, I hope you enjoyed your day. I thought you were bl00dy absolutely gorgeous and it's a good job I am full to the brim with dogs otherwise I would've dognapped you yesterday ;-)

Lots of love to you, Dolly, Sir H and your Mum, Helenx