Monday 7 July 2008

Wiggle - Day 18

Today I remembered to take the camera while I 'dipped' Wiggle. The new stuff from the vets has to be diluted and then sponged onto him, making sure all the itchy bits get thoroughly soaked. As always, Wiggle stood in the bath and let me get on with what I needed to do. Dolly was in the bathroom too, either offering moral support or probably laughing at Wiggle's misfortune! Doesn't he look happy?









Despite the "woe is me" expression, Wiggle does actually wag while he's in the bath....




After being dipped, Wiggle did what Wiggle always does, and went and had a run around the garden. I'm not sure whether the tongue poking was aimed at me....















Wiggle says, "I'm still handsome, even when soggy!"











And this is what he thinks of me.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wiggle woe is you, but remember its all for your own good, and a tennis ball to play with afterwards will make it all worthwhile :)

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Wiggle, you do a very good woe face but the change in you from those first photos is just incredible. You look so much younger and happier - just like a lab should look when they are receiving the care and love that they need and deserve.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Love Minnie-Moo's mum xxx