Sunday 4 October 2015

Wiggle - Day 2,678

Wiggle has been taking it easy for most of the weekend and most of the week, for that matter.  His happiest day is still Thursday because that's when he goes for his hydrotherapy which he loves.

Something else that Wiggle really loves is his cuddles and when I lay on the floor with him, talking to him and giving him tons of fuss.  No matter how slow Wiggle is, he never tires of cuddles!

We drove to the field earlier where Sofy was feeling perky: 


Wiggle had his tennis ball (of course!):


Happy boy:


My best boy:


3 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

he is such a nice boy.
my cat Preciosa loves the cuddles so much that
saliva drops will fall here and there. One
got into my eye, since she is sitting on my
chest during these cuddles. :)

Milo and Jet said...

Nothing is better then cuddles :) Milo & Jet

Unknown said...

love those doggy cuddles... Wiggle is a lucky boy and you're lucky to have a piece of their hearts too!