Sunday 10 March 2013

Wiggle - Day 1,722

This afternoon we went for a walk along the old railway track.  Wiggle decided not to walk with Sofy and I, preferring to run ahead:


Due to her habit of finding vile, nasty, stinky stuff to roll in, Sofy stayed on lead:


Wiggle didn't ignore us completely and ran back to see what we were doing:


Or maybe it was just to bring me his ball so I could throw it for him?


Ball thrown, it was bye bye Wiggle!


Spring flowers (although it was snowing lightly while we walked!):


Sofy found interesting smells:


Further along, we saw sheeps!


And best of all, woogling lambs!


Cute little woogling lamb:


They say you learn something new every day - today we learnt that little lambs where little plastic coats:


Wiggle watches me while Sofy watches the sheep:


Still watching the sheep:


Wiggle was exploring:


But soon came back when he realised there wasn't anything very interesting at the bottom of the steps:


Our walk wouldn't be complete without a photo like this:


4 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

I'm sure Wiggle thinks all that land is part of his Kingdom.
Lucy as always looking so sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a fab walk, I really must get mum & dad to bring me up there so I can get my photo taken at Black Dog Halt too.
We have sheeps in the field by our house & they're going to have lambs in April - I shall look out to see if any of them wear plastic raincoats! Maybe it's because they're so young their coats aren't snow proof yet?
Hope you and Sofy made sure your mum had a great day today :)

Lucy the Lab said...

We so enjoy going on "walks" with Wiggle via his bloggie. And woogling lambies! Wearing little plastic coats! (probably why the lambies were woogling, BOL)I don't know anything as cute as lambies woogling...except maybe Wiggle xx

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

Ray and the Gang said...

Ah Yes. The obligatory Black Dog Halt pic. It is in the top 5 of places I want to see.