Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,224

Thank you to everyone who's requested the ordering details for the LRSE&C calendars! I've replied to all requests and hope you're all pleased with your calendar's once you get them. I'm not sure how long they will take to arrive as I believe they are being printed in batches, but please bear with us!

Here's one of my favourite pictures which appears in the calendar:

This evening, Wiggle was playing in the garden, even though it was starting to get dark, hence the poor quality photo:

The light was fading so fast that the camera flash came on automatically!

Wiggle and Sofy don't seem to worry about the dark though and have been enjoying their walks in the field, wearing their Puplights so they can run around and I can see where they are!

1 comment:

Lucy the Lab said...

I'd know that handsome grey muzzle anywhere! Cute Wiggle, peeping from behind dear old Sir H.
Sofy is off in another world in that next photo, BOL!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx