Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,014

I've had the day off work today as the car was going to the garage for its MOT test (it passed!!!) so Wiggle and Sofy have enjoyed some time across the field this afternoon. We had our usual morning walk but they enjoyed having some fun time, sniffing and running: Sofy: Wiggle is busy sniffing, watched by Sofy: Sitting for a treat:





Wiggle does BIG running, downhill: And then back on the level: Sofy tries to catch up: Wiggle was doing his own thing while Sofy joined me for the walk home:

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

those two are just precious.
a previous picture of both of them sitting, with the fields as background, is my current wallpaper these days.
humans have tweeter, dogs have pee-mail.

Lucy the Lab said...

I love your BIG running - so impressive! I'd back you against a racing pony any day.

I wonder what Sofy was saying in the 2nd picture? BOL

Love, Your Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx