Monday 8 March 2010

Wiggle - Day 627

Our plans for Crufts are coming together nicely and I think we're pretty much organised now for Sunday. At the moment I'm excited about the day but I'm sure that as Sunday gets closer, I'll start to get more nervous!

It really is an honour for Labrador Rescue South East & Central to be invited to attend and represent rescue Labrador's and I'm really hoping that Wiggle and Sofy do both me and LRES&C proud. I'm sure they will, but it doesn't stop me from worrying!

Now I have all the details I can confirm that we will be in Hall 3/3a on Stand 52. If you're going to be at Crufts on Sunday, Gundog Day, please come along and say hello!

Wiggle and Sofy are of course completely unaware of what their weekend plans are!

While we were out yesterday, I got some nice photo's that I decided to save for today's blog entry. As it was such a lovely sunny day, I had been sitting the grass with Sir H and got these photo's...

Being closer to the ground meant we had the lovely blue sky as a background:













Wiggle, with Sofy in the background:












Sofy, standing proud:












And this photo reminded me so much of the photo of Wiggle taken on his 6th birthday and the one that is used for his business cards etc!













Sir H, going for the handsome and distinguished look:

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Oh Wiggle, you just look so kissable! Sofy & Sir H, too. I just love my handsome boy!
Your Best Girl, Lucy the Lab
(sent by telepathy)

FerFer1958 said...

gorgeous pics.
Sir H looks regal... xox on his nose