Tuesday 12 January 2010

Wiggle - Day 572

Wiggle is a VERY lucky boy. Today he received a parcel all the way from America, where his very beautiful girlfriend Lucy lives.

Here's Lucy:










Isn't she pretty?

And here's Wiggle, with his parcel:













Once I'd helped Wiggle open the parcel, he was straight in there!











A card and some very yummy looking treats!


















Wiggle tried the treats and decided they were very good indeed. He did give Sir H one or two.....












Then Wiggle gave his full attention to the card from his special girl, giving it a thorough sniff:













Not only did Lucy sign the card with a pawprint, but also enclosed a lock of her fur!










Lucy's fur smells good, according to Wiggle!











Thank you Lucy! I loves you THE BEST XXX

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Wiggles you and Sir H are so lucky to have such good friends like Lucy.

Lucy the Lab said...

I am so glad my handsome boy liked my card & treats, and also that you shared them with Sir H :)
I love my Wiggle the BEST!
Your best girl,
Lucy the Lab xox

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

Isn't that just GRRREAT :0)
Lucky Wiggle having such a lovely girlfriend.

Melita.x

Wiggle said...

I am a very lucky boy! Lucy is the bestest girlfriend a boy could wish for, I loves her loads :)