Saturday 24 January 2009

Wiggle - Day 220

The weather has been kinder to us and it's been nice and sunny, although a little cold. I had to pop into Swindon so the boys came too and on the way back, we stopped off at Coate Water.

Sir H enjoyed pottering about while Wiggle was running around madly, chasing after his tennis ball. The boys like Coate as there's a lake, so Sir H could wallow while Wiggle swam.

The crispy day flicked the loony switch in Wiggle and he ran and ran, chasing after the ball, leaping about, falling over and skidding around to catch the ball.

I got a coffee to warm up and Sir H decided he would join me while I sat on a bench but Wiggle was not ready to stop running and chasing. I think they each enjoyed the walk in their own way.

Here's a few photos:









































































































No comments: