Thursday 4 September 2008

Wiggle - Day 78
















Doesn't Wiggle look impressed to be wearing his dressing gown? You'd be right if you said no!! Wiggle had his bath yesterday so I put the towelling doggy dressing gown on him to dry him off. He wriggled and wiggled until he had got himself caught up in it, so I had to give in and take it off. Fortunately he was pretty much dry by then.

Wiggle is now over his trauma and speaking to me again. I think having the bath helped ease his skin as last night there was no repeat of the previous mad scratching session.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Blimey! I'm glad that you said he was wearing a dressing gown because at first I couldn't see anything other than red ribbon wrapped around him and wondered what on earth you'd been doing to the poor fella! Hahahaha!!

Poor Wiggle. Your foster mummy is sooooooooo mean to you :o(