Tuesday 1 December 2009

Wiggle - Day 530

It's December already! I said to Wiggle, "shall we open your advent calendar?".

Wiggle gave me his most serious look of concentration, clearly having no idea what I was talking about....













So, I fetched the Doggy advent calendar!

Wiggle wasn't sure why I should be so excited for him and Sir H was about to walk away.













After opening window number one, Wiggle got the sweet smell of doggy chocolate:











"Nom, nom, nom!!"











I think after his initial confusion, Wiggle has decided that doggy advent calendars are good!

Meanwhile, Sir H was getting into the festive season, although not looking very impressed....











Wiggle gave me his best "Don't even think about putting reindeer antlers on me!" look:











Oh Wiggle, you have your antlers from last year still.......!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh that picture of Sir H in his antlers did make me laugh. He's so not impressed.

Fab :)