Friday 30 January 2009

Wiggle - Day 226

I was looking on the Labrador Rescue website last night and through the photo gallery of the Dogs Party. While the weather is cold and grey here it's nice to look back at that lovely day in September, and not only because Wiggle won Dog of the Year.

If you've not seen the pictures, the gallery is here: http://www.loveyourlabrador.co.uk/gallery_party_2008.html

Can you spot Wiggle and Sir H? Wiggle took part in the scurry while Sir H had a snooze.

The boys are having a quiet couple of days as I'm working nights. We're off to Virginia Water again on Sunday to walk with friends from the Refuge forum as I organised a group walk. The weather forecast is predicting a cold day but I'm sure my boys will have a good time and no doubt end up in the lake!

No comments: