Friday 26 September 2008

Wiggle - Day 101

I've been working nights so Wiggle has been having a quiet couple of days. Apart from barking for no apparent reason, that is. I think Wiggle really wanted to get me up so he could show me how much he likes the new rug in the living room after he decided its a good place to lay and play with a tennis ball.

And he also thinks its good for lying on and looking handsome...


























































































The weather here in Wiltshire is set to be good for the weekend so Wiggle will be out and about enjoying himself. He probably doesn't realise, but on Sunday it is his 6th birthday so Wiggle has a special day to look forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs for the Birthday Boy.
I hope you all have a lovely day.

Melita.x