Tuesday 24 March 2009

Wiggle - Day 279

Yesterday would have been Bumpy's Gotcha Day. This time last year, I couldn't have known that Bumpy and Dolly wouldn't be with me now. Rather than feel sad though, I remember the happier times, especially days out like when we went on the ferry to the Isle of Wight to visit my parents on Mothers Day last year.

Bumpy and Dolly were pirates for the day, travelling on the top deck of the ferry across to the island.











We're all enjoying the lighter mornings, even more on days like today when I've been at work. It's nice to be going for our walk as the sun's coming up rather than it feeling like the middle of the night!

I'm guessing that Wiggle did lots of running around with the dogwalker today as this evening, he's worn out:










Sir H has had a little excitement - he's chosen a different bed to sleep in! I have no idea why he has decided to venture out from his bed in the corner, but I thought this rare event was worth mentioning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today Wendy.
It is always sad when we think of our beloved pets that have gone to the Bridge and the happy times spent with them.
You have your two handsome boys now, Wiggle and Sir H, two very different characters but each special in their own way.

Sending hugs all round.
Melita..x