Thursday 11 December 2008

Wiggle - Day 176

No photo's today as both our walks have been in the dark - first thing this morning in the frost before the sun came up and then again this evening, in the frost with the moon shining brightly.

Wiggle is having a cuddly evening today. Some evenings, after his dinner and walk, he will play with toys or curl up on the end of the sofa, but other times, if he wants to be hugged, he'll curl up with me. He does have times when he gets a bit carried away with the cuddles and wriggles around until he is upside down or almost falling off the sofa head first, but this evening Wiggle is fast asleep, head and paws on my feet.

It's times like this evening when I wonder how Wiggle felt before he came here. He's such an affectionate dog but at the same time, undemanding. I suppose I should concentrate on being happy that Wiggle gets all the love and attention that he needs now, but I don't think I'll ever understand how he could have been shut out for so long before.

No comments: