Sunday 11 July 2010

Wiggle - Day 751

Next weekend we'll be going to help out our friends at Dogstar Foundation with their stall at the Milton Keynes Big Doggie Do. I had volunteered to make some dog treats to sell for the charity so did some cooking today.

I had two taste testers assisting me in the kitchen and Wiggle was very happy to lick the spoon from the Pilchard Pupcake mix!













Pilchard Pupcakes & chicken muttballs, ready to go in the freezer:










After all that supervising, Wiggle and Sofy had a little rest while I cut the grass but after, they were ready for some playtime, especially Sofy who was boinging with Mr Snake:













A game of tuggy started, which didn't end well for Mr Snake:











Mr Snake is now in several pieces....









And after some serious shredding and whapping, it's safe to say that Mr Snake will not be smirking at Wiggle or Sofy ever again.....

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Wiggle's eyes are so expressive while licking that spoon... ssooooo happpyy!

oh no! Mr Snake is in toy heaven!
He was a toy for one dog. with two dogs he didn't have a real chance.

those cookies made me hungry... I'm going for lunch...

Lucy the Lab said...

Look at you, Wiggle... lounging on your bed like a little sultan while being hand-fed spoonfuls of pupcake batter!

I congratulate you & Sofy on the fine job of shredding that BAD Snakey. I'm sure he was a spy for the Trilateral Commission...

Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab XXXX