Friday 10 April 2009

Wiggle - Day 296

When Wiggle arrived last June, he was very skinny and underweight. The other day, I was looking at him and thought that his waist wasn't looking quite as defined as it had been. I didn't think last year that I'd be worrying about Wiggle getting a little chubby!

Wiggle last year:























And Wiggle this morning:




































Although Wiggle is very active, what with running and swimming and does have good muscle tone, I shall be cutting down his rations for a while. I prefer my Labs to be on the slightly leaner side, mainly to try and minimise joint problems etc.

Hopefully Wiggle won't notice that his food bowl is not as full!

In other news, I'm pleased to report that lovely Lady came home from the vets last night, having had her operation. The surgery went well and we're sending lots of good wishes to Clare and Lady that the results on the lumps come back with good news.

1 comment:

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

Laughed at the latest entry Wendy.
Poor Wiggle having his rations cut :0(
He certainly looks fitter and healthier than he did when he arrived, all credit due to you and your TLC.

Melita.x