Saturday 31 December 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,290

Our first night in London started off with a good sleep for everyone - on my bed! Wiggle was on the bed when I went to sleep and Sofy was in the spare room. Then I woke in the night and found Sofy had come in with us. An hour or so later, I woke to find Toby making himself comfortable next to my pillow! Beenz had gone to bed in his own doggy bed in his bedroom and didn't bother coming up the extra flight of stairs.

This morning, once everyone had had their post-breakfast nap, we headed off to Nonsuch Park for our walk. Toby and Beenz were running around with the ball:

Having fun, running around:

Toby and Beenz lost interest in the ball:

While Wiggle and Sofy were still playing ballgames:

Four Happy Lab's:

Sofy's efforts to get fit!

Wiggle goes off by himself:

Quick stop before we headed back to the car:

Toby and Wiggle, letting me know they think its dinner time:

As this will be our last post of 2011, we with everyone a very happy, healthy and safe New Year!

No comments: