Monday 19 December 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,278


By now, all of Wiggle's sponsors and supporters (that we know of!) should have received their Christmas card, but for everyone who reads this blog and who's address we don't have, here's our Christmas card to you!

Without the support of donations to Labrador Rescue South East & Central, Wiggle wouldn't be living the life he does, looking so well and happy, with a beautiful coat of shiny fur. The regular donations are really appreciated, especially as Wiggle still has to have the Atopica to stop his allergies starting back up and making him itch and scratch.

I can honestly say that I don't know what I'd do without Wiggle - he is the best boy in the whole world and I love him so much and I will be forever grateful to LRSE&C and the donations which enable the charity to keep Wiggle healthy. I never fail to be touched by the kindness he received; the donations, the messages of support, the emails he gets and just knowing that so many other people share my love for him.

We've been lucky enough to meet some of Wiggle's supporters but I know there are many, many more people out there who we've never met and probably, never will.

We thank you very much indeed and with only 6 sleeps to go, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thank you to you Wendy for nursing Wiggle from the sad boy he was to the magnificent boy he is today. The part that you have played in his health and happiness can't be ignored! The love and devotion you show to both Wiggle and Sofy is very heartwarming and I thank you for sharing your lives with us through this blog. I wish you all a lovely festive season and a happy and healthy New Year.