Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,273

Our day started off quite normally, then while I was at work, we had a heavy snow storm, followed by rain. Wiggle and Sofy were fast asleep this afternoon when I surprised them by coming home early as I had an engineer here to service the boiler. Wiggle was quite embarassed that I had caught him off guard!

Wiggle and Sofy both went upstairs to see the engineer while he was working on the boiler, but then decided it was all quite boring so came back down to where I was waiting. As they have dinner when I come home, they were initially thinking they were having an early feed but had to make do with chewy sticks.

This evening, after their walk, Wiggle didn't need to worry about being on guard and was relaxing in his bed:

After I'd pointed the camera at Wiggle, Sofy decided that she wanted to be in front of the lens!

3 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Sofy wants her picture, too!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

Sofy is a camera grabber, what is ok since she is so pretty.

Flower Deadwood said...

sofy you cutie, you are like my little boy Jussi who is always wedged infront of the big boy Oscar, with a pick me pick me look in his little labbie eyes, Oscar bears it all with great dignity..