Friday 14 November 2008

Wiggle - Day 151

Wiggle has been 'working" this evening and done his first homecheck. I've not done any homechecks for a while but when I do, always take one of the dogs along. Wiggle was very good and thoroughly approved of the lovely couple and all being well, another rescue dog will be off to her new forever home at the weekend.

Sir H, however, has not been such a good boy. Beneath that mild mannered distinguished exterior lies a cunning, plotting old chap. This afternoon, while Wiggle was being good and having a wee on the patio, Sir H disappeared. I thought he was behind the table and chairs, but no, he was hopping his way back up the garden!

Without me noticing, Sir H had made an escape hole in the temporary fencing. I don't know how long it has been since Sir H created his route to freedom, but needless to say, he was pretty pleased with himself. He's not so happy now though after I'd spent 10 minutes or so securing the fence with more cable ties and some strategically placed plant pots.

Tomorrow Wiggle and Sir H have a date - with one of Wiggle's lovely sponsors, Clare, and her dog Lady. We're meeting up for a little walk so I shall report back, with photos, on Sunday.

No comments: