Saturday 22 May 2010

Wiggle - Day 700

We've got a lovely, hot sunshiney day here in our little corner of the world, so it was out early for our walk before it got too warm.

I had lots I wanted to get done in the garden, but as soon as my work was done, I filled up Wiggle's pool.

Sofy was first in:











"I like this!"










Wiggle was splashing around, bobbing for toys:












Sofy decided to get all the toys out of the pool, one by one:





















But every time a toy came out, I threw it back in!











Heads down:










Laps of the pool:





























Not sure how long this hot weather will last, but Wiggle and Sofy have certainly enjoyed splashing around to keep cool.

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Sofy looks so cute & blissful; but what was this game of taking the toys out of the pool? I like to bring them all in, BOL!
Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab

FerFer1958 said...

I think somebody has to bend their legs so they can lay down. It seems that they haven't think about this. I'm sure they will like it and they will do it voluntarily next time.
They look like 2 ducks on that pool.
very cute.