Monday 11 July 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,117

We were up bright and early this morning, going across the field while the grass was still damp with dew and the morning mist hung low. After we were home and they'd had breakfast, Wiggle and Sofy lay out in the garden, making the most of the sunshine:



Wiggle was looking especially contented:


As I had to go to work, Wiggle and Sofy had to come indoors again, to nap and wait for the lunchtime visit by the dogwalker, but this evening, after our walk, they came to sit outside and keep me company while I watered the plants:



2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

they are the most content dogs in England.
They can help with the "watering" the plants too.

Lucy the Lab said...

I love my happy, contented boy with his handsome face turned towards the sun... Sofy looks like she's hoping for a treat, BOL (nothing wrong with that!)

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx