Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wiggle - Day 950

Wiggle and Sofy have been taking turns.......... Taking turns for the 'best' spot on the sofa!

For some reason, the end of the sofa is THE best place. I don't think either of them have been on one of the dog beds at the same time, its always one on the sofa and one on a dog bed.

Tonight, Sofy was first:









Then after their supper, Wiggle took his turn:











And when I was making myself a coffee, Sofy took my place!












As I type, Wiggle is in the dog bed again and Sofy on the sofa, snoring. Happy, contented, sofa-sharing Labs.....

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Just like the yellow chair at our house! Me, mom & the cats all fight over it...Slinky is in it now as I speak, BOL!
Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

Is amazing how those two coordinate what they want without talking. Sleeping places or playing with the ball, they seem to have figure out a plan.
I was in my little park giving breakfast to my pigeons when I saw a kind of pug was running freely and the owner didn't seem to be able to bring him back to her. So I help her trying to corral the dog. When she had him on the leash again I told her, because I read this blog, to have some food that she can give to the dog when she calls him next time. I was thinking about Sofy and her "give me a treat" look.