Sunday 21 November 2010

Wiggle - Day 885

Wiggle is so patient at times, especially when you see what I did to him earlier.....


.
.
.
.
.
.













And yes, I did have to kiss that cute little nose!

I was checking that the new battery fairy lights worked, so being silly, I wrapped them around Wiggle:










Bless him, he didn't complain and instead was probably daydreaming about tennis balls. Unaware that there are actually a couple of tennis balls hiding under the TV, just inches from Wiggle!

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

My Wiggle, all dressed up in lights! I wish I could kiss that cute nose xx
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab

FerFer1958 said...

I wouldn't 'have' to kiss that nose if Wiggle was with me. I'll be kissing it for no reason all the time.
He look very festive with those lights.
Keep the Christmas spirit alive.