Sunday 31 October 2010

Wiggle - Day 864

Wiggle and Sofy have been up to Maude Heath today for some running around and play time. To start, Sofy had the ball but dropped it when she saw a pheasant and decided to give chase, except I called her and she came but but then didn't know where the ball was!

Not to worry though, Wiggle, expect in search and retrieve, was on hand to look for the ball while Sofy lolloped around, forgetting that there even was a ball!










Autumnal Photo:










Unfortunately for Wiggle and Sofy, their day went downhill after we came home. Unknown to them, I had plans to fence off the lawn from the patio. In the winter the garden gets so boggy and muddy, its easier to keep off the grass.

Now that they have been for a wee and found only patio, they are both on wee strike. I know from previous times when I've put up the fence, eventually they will give in and find a place to pee - they can do it on the pavement when we're out, so its not impossible to go without grass!

Doesn't stop the woeful faces though:











Seeing Sofy's face in this photo, it struck me how similar she is to Dolly:












Bumpy and Dolly, back in 2008, not looking too pleased about the temporary fence either!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my those are world class Pouts that Sofy & Wiggle have. I would sleep with one eye open if I were you ;)

FerFer1958 said...

I wouldn't be able to fence my garden after watching that face and those straight-down ears.
She is Dolly's clone.
The fields look amazing.

Lucy the Lab said...

Sofy does have the same expression as Dolly Doodle - it's clear that no one likes that fence, BOL
Love, Your Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab
P.S. I like the pretty autumnal picture :)

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

Oh dear!
Not happy bunnies ;0))

Melita..x

Anonymous said...

You poor things, that's just not fair. Since I've been grown up I don't think I've ever had a wee on the pavement or tarmac.. I like grass best. Our lawn has lots of dead patches and mum says it's all my fault.
Has your paddling pool been emptied? Mine's been folded up & taken away.. sad times indeed.

Unknown said...

Oh dear how sad, Sofy definately is so much like Dolly though Sx