Saturday 30 October 2010

Wiggle - Day 863

I've had a really great day today, fundraising for LRSE&C at the Wootton Bassett Animal Charities Day, orgaised by Wootton Bassett Area Cats Protection.

As the event was quite local, I didn't have to rush around this morning and it was nice to be setting up indoors. My stall:










In total, I took over £100 which is a really good amount to take and big thanks to Andrea and everyone else at Wootton Basset Cats Protection for organising the day and inviting me.

We'll be back in Wootton Bassett on Friday 3rd December as LRSE&C have a fundraising stall for the Christmas Lights Switch On in the High Street. More details nearer the time....

Wiggle and Sofy have spent most of their day relaxing and this afternoon I was back in time for us to have a walk across to the field before dark:










Wiggle chased the ball and ate some grass:










Sofy did the same but didn't have grass hanging from her mouth:










Playing:

No comments: