Wednesday 16 June 2010

Wiggle - Day 726 (again)

Seems I have the day numbers wrong again!

After blogging problems last night, I've managed to upload the other photo's from the show at the weekend. Our rescue stall:











Looking down towards the lake with show rings and trade stands:








Tents and trade stands in front of Bowood House:










After our reasonable success at the weekend, I've been looking for other shows to see if we can do a few more events and try and raise more money. So far I have got 2 definite dates lined up for show's where we can have a fundraising stall, so thats great.

The next event will be the weekend after next, so that gives me the weekend to get myself organised!

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Two more shows - Yay! You can practice your "Meet & Greet" to perfection :)
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab xox

FerFer1958 said...

such a beautiful event.
and Wiggle is such a great ambassador.