Tuesday 21 July 2009

Wiggle - Day 397

Sir H is continuing to get better, which is great news. He's still not up to walking too far but each time we've been out today, he's pottered about and enjoyed being out in the fresh air. We managed to avoid the rain and Sir H enjoyed a roll in the damp grass and then watched while Wiggle played fetch this evening.


On Friday, after work, we're going camping for the weekend. I've been getting all our stuff together and today the new windbreak arrived that I ordered online. Wiggle decided that to help me check it, he needed to be on the rug with me, with his tennis ball!











For a brief moment, his attention was diverted away from his ball:










But before long, it was back to having a good chomp on the tennis ball:










Even when I was trying to stretch out the fabric, Wiggle was not going to move!











Once I'd finished checking the contents and packing it all up again, Wiggle decided that he did want to have a good sniff:















Hopefully Wiggle will show more excitement at the weekend!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I can see in Sir H's face that he is a very special, wonderful, and precious boy who is loved tremendously!!! I'm so happy for you that he's home...he is SOOOO happy, too!!

The very best of wishes,
Tricia
Mom of 10 year old yellow lab boy Kodiak Bear, and his 9 year old sister Nita Cub.