Sunday 13 April 2014

Wiggle - Day 2,119

This morning we woke to another lovely, sunny day so after running some errands and stopping at Maud Heath on the way back, Wiggle and Sofy were keen to make the most of the sunshine with some play:


While I got on with some garden work, Wiggle and Sofy came and lay out in the sun, keeping me company.  I'm in the process of replacing the rotten fencing in the garden, so when I started this afternoon, Wiggle wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence:


I soon spoilt his plans though and made use of the 'Horrid' temporary winter fence to stop Wiggle or Sofy straying into next door's garden:


2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

I think they are trying to impress you with their flinging. Sofy is trying really hard. They might know they are going to be on video.

Lucy the Lab said...

You look so cute, playing & flinging your toys!*whispers* I think you'd be able to knock over that flimsy fence easily...

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx