Monday 29 October 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,593

Wiggle know's that something is going on.....
 
 
I'm going on holiday!  Tomorrow I am flying to Seattle to visit Wiggle's girlfriend, Lucy the Lab and her mom Jana.  Sadly Wigle won't be getting to meet the love of his life but Wiggle and I are now in London as Wiggle will be staying with Mindy and Paul and going to work with them and Toby and Beenz. 
 
Sofy is staying with my parents and when we drove there earlier, Wiggle was riding shotgun:

 
Sofy is settling in, trying to convince my parents that I starve her and that she must be fed meaty snacks often:

 
Depending on the frequency of updates, there may or may not be many posts here on Wiggle's blog for the next week...

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

that is the problem with loving our pets so much. They love us back and can't be apart from us for too long.
At least they are going to stay with loving people so cuddling and fussing won't be miss by them.

Carol said...

Have a wonderful trip