Sunday 29 April 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,410

Our weekend can probably be summed up with one picture:


Rain!  Lots and lots of rain! 


And lots of heavy rain meant that there was no escaping the Horrid Raincoats:


Not a Happy Wiggle:


"I'm drying my paws off, by myself, so please reward me by not making me wear the Horrid Raincoat again"


Although next to his nice, squishy bed, Wiggle decided he would scrunch up one of the towels and sleep on that:


We went for our evening walk while there was some sunshine, so Wiggle and Sofy had a lucky escape from the Horrid Raincoats.  But as it doesn't seem to stop raining for long, while we were out, the rain came down again, so snug fleeces were needed for drying off:


Sofy: "I am still traumatised from wearing the Horrid Raincoat earlier...."

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Sofy's face is priceless.
They look adorable. Horrid coats or not.

Carol said...

Oh they look so sad, but yet so cute.