Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,399

Wiggle and Sofy had some excitement this evening - a big box that had been delivered to me by courier!


They were both very excited to see what was in the box:


How cute is that?!  A backpack for Wiggle!


Wiggle had been invited by Pedigree to take part in a 6 week trial of their Joint Care+ product so had been sent his goodie bag, complete with the chew sticks, some balls and a throw stick.  There was also a video camera so I can film Wiggle when he's out and about, having fun and follow his progress while he trials the product:

3 comments:

Rubyjen said...

What a lucky Wiggle (and Sofy too I hope).

RubyX

Lucy the Lab said...

How fabbie! And you get to be on video, too! Yay!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

Fernando F. said...

how many goodies can I dog have?
not enough.
I'm sure Wiggle is going to have tons of fun testing those products.