Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,105

I have decided that early mornings are my favourite time of the day, especially mornings like today when it was sunny and bright but still nice and cool.

Wiggle was happy too and so enthusiastic to be in the field that he didn't give me time to unclip his lead before he started his sniffing:

Wiggle and Sofy like the morning walks too:

There's not a lot better than running around, in the cool clear morning!


Practising sit and wait......



Which turned into a long distance sit and wait!

Wiggle came straight to me when I called - but Sofy got distracted!

In her own time, Sofy came back to me:

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Morning is mom's favorite time outside, too - everything seems renewed & fresh.

I LOVES that picture of Wiggle running towards the camera with his cute, smiling, happy face!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

nice to see them (partially) coming back when called :)

those are 2 happy Labs enjoying the sun in a beautiful place.