Tuesday 14 June 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,090

Back to work today for me, after my lovely long weekend. So that also meant back to our usual routine for Wiggle and Sofy. Our early walk across the fields was mild but misty:



The sun was coming through the mist though, as Sofy and Wiggle sat for a moment in the morning light:

After their dinner this evening, we were back to the fields, with Wiggle running ahead towards the sun:
Sofy was happy, in her silly, smiley way:

Sniffing around in the long grass:

Sitting this evening, panting after lots of running around:


Once we were home again, Sofy decided to carry her collar and lead around, for reasons known only to herself.....



1 comment:

Harley said...

Looks like a great day my pal and you do have a lovely sister. I do like that field too, it looks fun!

Love the photos too, so does my mummy.

Love and Licks Harley x