Monday 27 December 2010

Wiggle - Day 921

We're home again now after a really lovely Christmas in London. Before we left today, we all went for a walk in Nonsuch Park where there was still some snow on the ground:











We were being watched when we stopped for coffee:












The robin wasn't the only one watching us!











Back at the house, we had an audience while brunch was being prepared:













Sadly our little break had to come to an end and we came home this afternoon. While I was sorting out our things there was a knock at the door - my neighbour with a parcel he'd taken in for me. Apparently the post man had tried to deliver the parcel on Christmas Eve but by then we were in London.

Thankfully, the parcel was absolutely fine still - some lovely flowers!





















However, I have no idea who they are from! So, if the sender of the flowers reads this blog, thank you, it was very kind of you!

3 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

I'm glad to see you have such a wonderful time. Sleeping with Wiggle and Sofy on the same bed must make you think you are still at home.

I can see how anybody will be happy sending you flowers. You are such a nice person.

Lucy the Lab said...

The little bird watching was so sweet - I also like the intensity of the Labs staring at the human's eating. I think I saw Wiggle drooling...

What lovely flowers & what a nice sentiment from whomever sent them.

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

Ray and the Gang said...

Mr. Shaq said he saw Sir H shopping at the Rainbow Bridge Florist. I bet they are from him ;)