Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wiggle - Day 896

Last night I was sorting out the Christmas decorations for our stall at the Wootton Bassett Lights Switch-On. Wiggle, always interested in what I was doing, thought he would "help" and had a good snuffle through the decorations and bits and pieces.










Being the cruel person that I am, I couldn't resist the opportunity to dress up Wiggle and Sofy and being the daft pair that they are, they didn't seem to mind!













I woke up in the early hours of this morning and found that we'd had snow!! More than at the weekend - the snow was still falling and when we got up to go for our walk, there had been a good couple of inches of snow.

Despite the sub-zero temperature, we went across to the field for our morning walk.....












One way to keep warm - go bonkers and run around!










Leads back on, ready to leave the snowy field and go home:











By the time I had to leave for work, the snow was falling again but thankfully the main roads were fairly clear. Unlike the driveway into work:










The golf course was closed due to the snow but the deer didn't seem to mind!


!







I got home from work early and Wiggle and Sofy have had some more play time in the field - lots of running around!

1 comment:

FerFer1958 said...

Wiggle is supervising the Christmas tree decorations. I think the pic with Wiggle and Sofi showing their antlers is going to be my PC wallpaper here at my office this month.

on the radio this morning they were interviewing 2 students living in London and another place (didn't catch the name) about the "snow conditions". They made funny comments because England has 2 cm of snow and they have problems while here in Montreal we usually have more snow but we have an army of snow cars running around cleaning sidewalks and the roads :)

Montreal is way above normal temperature and we had lots of rain for the past 2 days.