Sunday 11 November 2018

Still hoping for fur....

This week Ziggy was back at the vets to see Bridget for his monthly dermatology appointment.  Good news is that she was really pleased with how he is doing and the bacterial skin infection is under control and he is certainly a lot less itchy.  

Ziggy is one of the worst cases she has worked with and he is high maintenance in his care needs but I always knew that and we will carry on with his baths every other day and his special diet and medication and keep on hoping that one day he will have some more fur..


Ziggy tries curling up small as he doesn't feel his bald area's are so visible but I assured him that I love him very much that his imperfection makes him perfect to me:


After some wet and windy weather today was beautiful and sunny:



We had a lovely walk up on the Downs and even though there was a biting cold wind, Ziggy was running to keep warm:


It's so lovely up there, especially to think of all the other Labrador's who have gone before Ziggy.



Happy boy:




I can't imagine that puddle water tastes very nice:


Joy for Ziggy = Feeling the wind in his ears and the slobber splattered down his neck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww love ziggamuffin pics and blog x

Teagan said...

Aww bless him, he's so gorgeous. We'll keep our paws crossed for fur too, but hey, he has a wardrobe of lovely clothes to wear if it gets too cold or wet. Fur is better though, but it can come back.. mine did, I didn't go completely bald but it was very short and turned ginger. Looked like I'd gone rusty, so I know what a fur problem feels like.

FerFer1958 said...

I hope he realizes that he is living in paradise.
He couldn't be in better hands.
He looks really happy.