Sunday 14 October 2018

Sleepy Ziggy

Ziggy is a boy who loves to sleep.  He likes to get up early for a wee and then go back to bed.  Then when it is time to get up, he has breakfast and then sleeps on the sofa.  

He likes to sleep on the big bed:


Ziggy stayed awake long enough to go the field before the sun set: 


But now the days are getting shorter, a couple of times last week we found ourselves walking in the fading light:


Ziggy had an appointment to see his dermatologist on Friday so came to work.  Where he slept:


We went to see Grandyma.  After initial excitement, Ziggy slept some more:


Today started off rainy so Ziggy settled himself on the sofa.  He woke long enough to come for a walk when the rain eased off:


And now, he is sleeping on the sofa, making sure he is properly rested for a good night's sleep....

1 comment:

Teagan said...

BOL we both have sleep in common! I love to sleep too, I love snuggling in the mornings, then after my breakfast I have another snooze. Then another after my walk. One before my tea. One after my tea. Another before bed and then it's proper bed time which is the best time for proper sleep.