Monday 1 January 2018

Hello, 2018!

A new year and its time to re-start Wiggle's blog.  There's not a day that goes by when I don't think of my darling boy but he's with me and looking down on me, from heaven and from his handsome portrait:


His legacy is Ziggy, now staying for good, baldy but happy:



Sofy spends more time sleeping but then she is 12 now.  She is especially happy with her new fleece blanky that she received as a Christmas present:


And Ziggy got his own new blanky too and likes to be wrapped up so he's all snuggly:


Ziggy got to play in some snow, keeping warm in his woolly jumper:


Our one and only resolution is that we will once again update Wiggle's blog, keeping his memory alive while we try and get Ziggy better again.

Happy New Year from us xx


2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Ziggy is a happy boy.
Maybe he will remain baldy
but all the love he is getting
makes for any other issue.

labradorknitter said...

This is one of the first blogs I have ever followed, so I’m so glad to be reading your posts again. Is Ziggy still bald because he keeps scratching, or is it just because his hair won’t grow despite the treatments?