Sunday 27 November 2016

Thankful

Thoughts of Wiggle are always on my mind and with it having been Thanksgiving this week, I've been thinking more about how lucky I was to have Wiggle in my life for the time I did.  He was super special and maybe that's why it feels so hard to get used to him being gone now, even though it's been nearly two months.

He loved this time of year, with cooler days and plenty of interesting smells to sniff out amongst the fallen leaves.  It's my favourite time of year, especially on bright days.  Sofy likes autumn too:


Seeing Sofy in the leaves reminded me how photogenic Wiggle was at this time of year with the beautiful colours as a perfect backdrop to photograph his handsome good looks:



As much as I try and think of the fun times and adventures we shared, I still find myself wishing I could stroke that beautiful, velvety soft black fur and hug my boy.  I cry, I feel sad and I remind myself it's grief and it will get easier.  But while my head believes that, my heart is still struggling.  

Thankfully Sofy is being a Very Good Girl and is affectionate and cuddly, trying her best to cheer me up by being silly and bashing me with her toys to get me to play.  Week after next we'll have Lilly staying with us so for a few days we'll be back to a two dog home, which will be nice for both of us.

1 comment:

nidhi kumari said...

happy new year 2017
www.shayariimages2017.com
www.shayariloshayari.com