Sunday 27 May 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,438

Wiggle and Sofy were happy that I woke up just after six this morning and decided to boing around rather than let me get any more sleep.  So they had an early breakfast and then went back to sleep, leaving me to get on with chores.  I needed to go to the hardware store so on the way home, we stopped at Maude Heath

Wiggle and Sofy thought they needed cowpoop snacks for brunch:


Even though it was only just after 10am, the day was heating up alread:


Rather than let them get too hot, we didn't stay up at Maude Heath for too long.


I had some work to do in the garden, pulling out a plant that was doing its best to take over the garden.  Sofy didn't care that she was going to get buried by the plant!


Wiggle was being more sensible, laying in the shade:


Much to Wiggle's disgust, I'd washed his beds so once his bed was back in its covered and nicely plumped, he spent some time trying to get it to smell like him again:


Then he was on the other bed when I gave him a strawberry.  Wiggle looked somewhat confused:


"Hmm.. quite nice, any more?"

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Wiggle's tail movement seems to indicate that the strawberry was of his liking.
I can't imagine how much fun would be for me to have 2 Labs boinging on top of me on Sunday morning.

Lucy the Lab said...

Wiggle, you look adorable with that strawberry!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx