Sunday 9 September 2018

The Many Faces of Zggy

Ziggy is a dog who shows a broad range of expressions, some funny, mostly happy and some which are a little strange.  It's just one of the reasons we love him so much!


The "I'm wearing this because my Grandyma got it for me and I luffs her" look:


The "Happy, Happy, Happy!!" look:


The "Being a Very Good Boy at the Care Home" look:


The "Close up, schnoz up, please give me blackberries" look:


The "Please share your brunch with me" look:


The "I'm not getting out of bed yet" look:


The "Look of contentment":


The "What's that about slobber on my face?" look:


The "Ooooh, lovely sunnysunshine on my face" look:


The "Woe is me" look:


The "This isn't funny" look:


The "Working hard at the office" look:


And lastly, Grandyma's favourite, a look that we cannot find the words to describe:



1 comment:

Ray and the Gang said...

Love all the faces of Ziggy. Labbies have such an ability to express.