Tuesday 20 June 2017

Wiggle's Gotcha Day

Today marks the anniversary of Wiggle's Gotcha Day, 20th June 2008.  I'll never forget how he was when he arrived and how special he was from the very first day here.



Every single day we miss him but now the sadness has passed, it's the happy memories I remember  and think how lucky I was to have spent so many years with him.  He'll always have a very special place in my heart.

More happy memories were made with the foster boys, Kal and Boulder.  After being here for a couple of months they have now found themselves a lovely family and are settling into their new life.


So once again, it's just me and Sofy but she's a happy little girl and although she isn't keen on this heatwave we currently have, she does like the water so was happy to go to the river this evening.




No comments: